Certificate of Deposit
Diversify your Portfolio.
Earn a yield and avoid risk with a safe and secure CFPCU CD.
Diversify your portfolio with a safe and secure CFPCU Certificate of Deposit. We offer a range of terms with competitive rates.
Contact us to open a CD today.
- $500 minimum deposit
- Flexible term options from 3 months to 5 years
- Competitive, fixed rates
- Interest Earnings are paid monthly and may be added to the certificate principal amount or paid to another account
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance method
- All regular Certificates automatically renew at maturity for a matching term at the current rate offered
- Your deposits are completely secured and federally insured by NCUA, up to $250,000
Looking to save more long term?
We offer Traditional, Roth and Educational IRAs.
Note: There is a penalty for early withdrawal.
A three-month penalty of interest will be assessed on any early withdrawal on certificates of one year or less. A six-month penalty will be assessed on all certificates exceeding one year, whether earned or not.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. To qualify for 0.80% rate, at least 50% of all funds deposited must be considered "new funds", not originating from another CFPCU account. See credit union representative for details. Rate subject to change at any time. Limited time only. Minimum deposit of $1000.