Avoid using those high interest rate credit cards or your regular savings account. Put your money in a CFPCU Holiday Club Account. We offer competitive savings rates. Early withdrawal fee $5.
- $5 opening deposit and no minimum balance required
- Automatic distribution to share account in November
- Dividends are earned daily and credited each quarter
- Make deposits through payroll deduction, direct deposit, by mail, through online fund transfers or at any CFPCU branch location
- Use your savings for overdraft protection* on your Personal Checking Account. (limit 6 electronic transfers per month)
- Your deposits are completely secured and federally insured by NCUA, up to $250,000
Free Additional Features
Stay in touch with your money from anywhere in the world, anytime using Mobile Money. Our Mobile Money feature includes mobile account access and unlimited use of free text alerts. *Message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider
- Online Banking - Account balance, transfer funds, pay bills online, get balance alerts, view pending transactions and more
- Check view - View digital copies of cleared checks online.
- E-Statements - Go green and save trees. Get your monthly statement delivered electronically.
Call 24 Account Access
Need to make a transfer? Our automated Call 24 teller can perform a multitude of transactions. From account transfers to withdrawal by check requests, we're here 24/7. Simply call us at (407) 425-7556 or (800) 270-0648.
Looking to save more long term?
We offer Traditional, Roth and Educational IRAs.
Subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply. View our fee schedule.
*Annual Percentage Yield. A $5.00 minimum opening deposit is required. No minimum balance requirement. Account is subject to a $5.00 early withdrawal fee. The maturity of the club account is November 1; however its term varies depending on the date the account is opened. 1.00% rate is valid January 1, 2015 - March 31, 2015. After March 31, 2015 the rate is 0.50% APY.